I decided to write about something me and my Aunt Nancy use to do a long time ago. When I was a toddler she taught me how to balance a spoon on the tip of my nose. You have to breathe on the end of the spoon to get it moist and then get it stick on the tip of your nose.
Here we are showing off our sweet talent...
And don't worry I still got it, even 30 years later!!!
I told Ellie and Sadie about this, and they wanted to give it a try. In our modern age I took movies instead of pics. Enjoy! By the end Ellie got the hang of it, but Sadie is still a work in progress....
Well there you go another exciting day in the life of a Moyle!
THERE IS NOW A WAY TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL EVERY TIME WE PUT ON A NEW POST. LOOK AT THE COLUMN TO THE RIGHT AND JUST PUT IN YOUR EMAIL! THANKS! (p.s. if you are viewing this from your phone you will need to slide all the way to the bottom and click "view web version")
No comments:
Post a Comment